No products in the cart.
WelleCo creates elixirs, powders and teas to help your body cope with the stresses of modern life. Formulated by Dr Simone Laubscher in collaboration with Elle Macpherson and Andrea Horwood, a veteran of the beauty industry, the WelleCo products are created from wholefood sources to be highly absorbable and alkalising supplements to help support the body both internally and externally. Hello glowing skin and happy body. Now let’s get into the nitty gritty.
The Super Elixir is WelleCo’s original formulation. With 45 ingredients specifically designed to support your body’s natural and healthy functioning. This alkalising greens supplement contains:
– Tumeric: to help reduce inflammation in the body. Our modern lifestyles and diets contribute to increased levels of inflammation in connective tissues, flare ups of inflammatory skin conditions and can contribute to issues with digestion.
– Maitake and Shitake Mushrooms: adaptogenic mushrooms are the talk of the town and for good reason. Mushrooms such as Maitake and Shitake can help to boost your immune system and reduce biological stress within the body.
-Omegas: Omegas from flaxseed help to support cognitive function.
-Pre and Probiotics: I’m sure you have heard by now about the wonders of pre and probiotics. Pre and probiotics help to support digestion, allowing for nutrients to be better absorbed from your foods. Processed foods can damage your gut flora (helpful bacteria) that’s why having a large variety and quantity of different strains of these helpful bacteria in this formulation is so important in getting your gut happy again. A healthy gut can contribute to up to 70% of your immune system.
-Horsetail: acts as a great source of silica and
antioxidants such a vitamin A.
-Dandelion: helps to support a healthy liver. Not just important to those who love a glass of red wine of an evening (who doesn’t). The liver is an important organ that performs over 500 different functions in the body and aids in the digestion process.
– Açaí, Pomegranate and Rosehip: these extracts are a great source of vitamin A helping with skin elasticity and reducing pigmentation and fine lines.
-Barley, Spirulina and Açaí: your alkalising friends. These three ingredients help to alkalise the body. Our diet and lifestyle can often create a mildly acidic internal environment. This trio helps to bring your body back to a normal pH.
Protein is often something that we don’t get enough of in our diets. It can be difficult to meet our recommended daily intake. This formulation can be a little boost to help get you there or to help you get through those pesky 3pm munchies.
-Organic Sprouted Rice and Pea Protein: this contains all 9 essential amino acids many of which our bodies can’t produce on their own.
– B vitamins: to help support heart health and regulate mood and digestion
-Dandelion- your liver companion
– Pre and Probiotics
-Açaí: to help eliminate free radicals
This tea helps you find that little bit of calm and stillness in your day. It can be used to help you sleep or to help with any anxiousness you may feel throughout the day.
-Valerian root: which helps improve the quality of sleep and is often used for cases of mild insomnia
-Hops: a flower extract that when combined with Valerian root acts as a mild sedative for anxiety and insomnia
-Skullcap: reduces nervousness and anxiety
– Mango flour and passionflower and lemon balm give the tea a mild fruity taste.
All the WelleCo formulations are soy-free, gluten-free and vegan.
By Elle Macleman