No products in the cart.
1. 1.1 These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as The Lab Organics, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
2. 1.2 The Online Store is for use by individuals aged 15 and over. You should not use the Online Store if you are under this age.
1. 2.1 The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see clause 2.4 for what happens in this event.
2. 2.2 Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
3. 2.3 All prices are quoted in Australian dollar and include GST (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in Australia for the time being.
4. 2.4 The Online Store contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Online Store may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order.
We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
1. 3.1 Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods unless otherwise specified:
Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
Other payment options: PayPal & After pay (Australia Only)
2. 3.2 Any discount or other promotional codes issued by The Lab Organics from time to time are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. Certain brands or products may be excluded, and you will not be able to use any discount codes in respect of such brands/products. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail.
3. 3.3 We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
Discount codes are non-transferable and bear no cash value. Any discount code sent to you by email or any other method is confidential, and the Customer shall not share this with any other person.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
1. 4.1 The Lab Organics shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by The Lab Organics.
1. 5.1 All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with The Lab Organics, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by The Lab Organics.
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between The Lab Organics and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from The Lab Organics warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
2. 5.2 The Lab Organics will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part (and, subject to applicable laws, including laws relating to data protection and privacy) The Lab Organics cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by The Lab Organics if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Online Store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Online Store; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
3. 5.3 Products purchased from The Lab Organics are not for re-sale or distribution. The Lab Organics can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 10 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected are being purchased for re-sale or distribution.
1. 6.1 Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 2 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 30 days after the date we accept your order.
If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then The Lab Organics will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay. If there is a substantial delay you may end the contract using the procedure at clause 10 below and will be entitled to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
2. 6.2 We deliver to the countries listed on the Online Store, subject to our absolute discretion, (“International Delivery Destinations”). However, there are restrictions on some goods for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on the Online Store carefully before ordering goods.
3. 6.3 If you order goods from the Online Store for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges, and we cannot predict their amount.
4. 6.4 You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
5. 6.5 You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
1. 7.1 All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at the time of ordering. Further details regarding delivery methods and services can be found at //thelaborganics.com.au/shipping-returns/. The Lab Organics has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping but the cost of delivery will always be notified to you prior to completion of your order. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order.
PASSING OF RISK
1. 8.1 Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. The Lab Organics accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
2. 8.2 In the event of an order being lost by a third party which has either been authorised by the customer ( e.g. receptions, concierge, apartment building delivery centres) to accept the products or a courier commissioned by you to deliver the products, The Lab Organics bears no risk once it has been delivered to them. Where goods have been received damaged, a full refund will be made if we are notified of the problem within 2 days of delivery by phone, email or otherwise in writing. You will then be required to produce photographs of damage and/or return the goods together with their original packaging to The Lab Organics trading address, also see clauses 9 and 10, below.
3. 8.3 Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for (provided they are signed for by the customer or a person identified as authorised by you). If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods (for the avoidance of doubt, signature for the parcel does not affect your rights of return under clause 10).
TITLE AND DEFECTS
1. 9.1 The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products and the order has left The Lab Organics warehouse. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. The ACCC says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The Customer shall notify the seller in writing by email if the goods are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back (please see clause 10 below).
1. 10.1 If the goods are to be rejected; the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in this clause 10. The Lab Organics will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the return procedure.
2. 10.2 The Customer must follow the returns policy set out on //thelaborganics.com.au/shipping-returns/. This requires emailing The Lab Organics (email@example.com) to notify their intention to return any goods, including the reason for return
3. 10.3 In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 30 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify The Lab Organics within 2 days of delivery and return the product to The Lab Organics within 7 days of returns approval before the refund can be issued.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
4. 10.4 In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction (where we are not at fault), the Customer is entitled to a partial credit (full credit of the goods less any postage costs occurred by The Lab Organics) The Lab Organics do not provide refunds for change of mind.
1. 11.1 Cancellations are not accepted unless due to a defect or discrepancy and are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns Procedure outlined in Clause 10.
2. 11.2 Within 2 days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact The Lab Organics in writing via the contact details and, following which, they must be returned to us within 7 days of you telling us you have changed your mind. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to The Lab Organics. The Lab Organics will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct the full retail amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. Any credit will be made within 7 days of receipt of the Customer’s returned products. In the case the item is returned in an unsellable condition the customer bears the cost of the return back to them
1. 12.1 We will only use your personal data as set out Term & Conditions policy //thelaborganics.com.au/terms-conditions/
3. 12.3 Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
4 12.4 We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
5 12.5 When purchasing from The Lab Organics your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
1. 13.1 The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. The Lab Organics cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
2. 13.2 All trademarks shown on www.thelaborganics.com.au belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
3. 13.3 You must not use any part of the materials on the Online Store for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licencors.
1. 14.1 Customers from outside Australia can pay by International credit card and PayPal and must pay in Australian Dollars. All other terms and conditions apply.
1. 15.1 Purchasing Gift Cards
All Gift Card values can only be purchased and redeemed in Australian Dollars
Your Gift Card will be sent instantly following our receipt of payment to the email address specified when ordering and will be available for redemption immediately
Gift Cards cannot be purchased using another Gift Card, a discount voucher or other such promotional codes.
We are not responsible for lost or misplaced gift cards. The ownership of gift cards once paid in full is on the customer or receiver of gift card. We do not replace misplaced gift cards
2. 15.2 Gift Card Redemption
Gift Cards can be redeemed only at www.thelaborganics.com.au or instore and not on any third party’s website.
3. 15.3 Payment with your Gift Card
Gift Cards may be used in conjunction with other payment types. If your order value is greater than your Gift Card balance, you can use an alternative payment method to cover the difference.
Gift Cards may be used across multiple purchases. You do not need to redeem the full balance in a single transaction.
4. 15.4 Refunds, Returns & Expiry
Gift Cards cannot be refunded or returned
Where Gift Cards have been redeemed for the purchase of items that are subsequently returned, the refund will be applied to the Gift Card balance. Where Gift Cards have been used as part payment for items that are later returned then the balance will first be applied to the Gift Card to restore the balance to the pre-purchase amount, and then to the additional payment method.
Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
There are no refunds on unused balances. Any unused balance will remain on the Card until redeemed or the Card expires (12 months from purchase). Unused balance cannot be converted into cash or refunded.
5. 15.5 Stolen Cards
The Lab Organics are unable to replace any lost or stolen Cards. We recommend that they are treated as cash and assigned to the recipient’s The Lab Organics online account as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to refuse any Gift Card that is suspected to be tampered with or deemed fraudulent. Gift Cards that have the original payment reclaimed or refused will be cancelled.
6. 15.6 Re-sale of Gift Cards
Gift Cards cannot be offered to any third parties for sale or otherwise for monetary or other value or as part of a promotion, competition, auction or similar activity by the Customer (or any person to which the Gift Card has been gifted by the Customer). The Lab Organics reserves the right to refuse or suspend any Gift Card which we know or suspect has been used for this purpose.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. 16.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notification
LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. 17.1 These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with Australian Law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.
The Lab Organics endeavours to provide accurate material on its web site, however gives no warranty concerning the accuracy of the material provided by this service. The Lab Organics reserves the right to change pricing and end any special promotions published on this Website at any time and without prior notice. All items featured on this Website contain descriptions and specifications provided by the manufacturers. The Lab Organics does in no way guarantee the accuracy of this material. Pictures on this Website are for illustrative purposes only.
All of the products purchased from this Web site should be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, precautions and guidelines. The Lab Organics cannot assume responsibility for any, damage, loss or injury arising from their use. The Lab Organics are not responsible for individual allergies or reactions from use of any of its products sold online or in-store, we encourage you utilise our sampling program to avoid such circumstances
We offer AfterPay as a way for you to enjoy our products now, and pay later. However as a small business we are unable to absord the full AfterPay fee. All AfterPay transactions occur a 5% processing fee – this is calculated onto your order confirmation PRIOR to checkout.
WE HOPE YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR 1 TIME SIGN UP CODE TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER COUPON/OFFER ( INCLUDING GWP, FREE SHIPPING OFFERS OR ONLINE GIFT VOUCHERS )
The Lab Organics sign up code is not valid instore or over the phone. *some brand and product exclusions apply