Will help with with cradle cap, eczema or sensitive skin types
Add Water for the Sponge to Become Super Silky Soft
Vegan, Organic & Cruelty Free
Made Using 100% Natural Organic Konjac Plants
Use with or without Cleanser
100% Colouring, Additive & Preservative Free
Biodegradable Product & Eco Packaging
100% Konjac Plant (organic)
Our KUU Konjac Sponges are free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable.
HOW TO USE
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- It’s not necessary to use any cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry on a towel hook or similar.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last around 6-8 weeks.
- Our Konjac Sponges can be safely composted or used in the garden to help water your plants by holding moisture.
Tip: Pop your clean sponge in the fridge to keep it fresh and cool, which helps keep your Konjac Sponge last even longer